The Houston EEB Communications committee was formed to ensure the opportunities and benefits of EEB are appropriately communicated to all stakeholders, with the right message for the right audience.
- To further develop this website platform where all material produced by EEB Houston can be effectively shared.
- The committee is working with other committees to develop various tools, processes and real world case studies.
Mid-term action plans and goals
- An action plan is being created to develop and maintain research and papers on the benefits of EEB among research institutes and universities, including a long-term funding strategy.
- A second action plan will focus on the development of a long-term communications plan, particularly around public speaking opportunities and outreach, case studies, the development of a speaker’s bureau, video and written testimonies from high profile individuals in the Houston market, and social media.
- The EEB Houston website was launched in August 2015.
- The site provides information on the project background, project supporters and sponsors, the justification for EEB and resources (such as case studies and tools created by the other committees).
- Over 12 case studies have been compiled as of August 2015.
- Speakers bureau meeting system have been set up to enable EEB Houston members to communicate and discuss EEB in the city more easily.
Key Performance Indicators
- Web metrics to determine the level of activity and interest in the content (TBD).